Sunday, February 22, 2009

So I took a big spill on stage. Yep. Jumped up on the Drum Kit Riser and tumbled straight onto the floor. That happened. At the end of The Great Curve, I am supposed to hop up on the riser and continue some crazy arm movements. The carpet on the riser wasn't taped down and up went the carpet and up went Natalie. I basically fell onto my knees and over myself onto the floor, hopped back up, gingerly approached the riser and finished the dance. Oh my god - I've never been so embarrassed. The only thing that could be considered a saving grace was that a similar but less drastic thing happened to Steven as he approached his riser. The carpet slipped and he was able to recover. Oh man. I suppose when you're 80 or so shows into a run, its inevitable, no? Dad, time to finally get health insurance. :)

Anyhow, we finished the show just in time to catch Best Actor and Best Movie. See you folks in NYC soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment